Toyota MKIV Supra Fender Brace
The following should be expected:
1. Bump steer is reduced (bump steer meaning hitting potholes etc and having your steering wheel deflect, not bump steer due to suspension travel ) . The wheel no longer deflects left or right.
2. Shorter u turns. Is there a place where you can almost fully make a u turn but cant quite get it? Well this brace will give you that extra degree or two to make it. :)
3. Reduced nose plow. When you enter a turn, the nose does not plow as it use to, it has a more uniform body roll.
4. More responsive steering. You can now change lanes with less steering wheel input. For example if you turn your wheel 30 degrees to make a simple lane change, now you will only need to turn your wheel 20 degrees.
5. Can enter a turn at a faster speed.
6. Car rolls more even as you enter a turn.
7. Reduced Targa shake. This does not cure the targa shake but it does get better with the brace on.